Sunday 8 September 2013

News about dress up game with Jill (W.I.P) (UPDATE2)



There I will post some news and screenshots about game.

I only began to make it. First part in the game - it's dress up part. You can choose and change a lot of pieces of clothes. So, you just get a thousands variations!

You can make standard outfits from classic games: 


Or make sexy and crazy outfits:



UPDATE 1




There is a lot of work so I think I will release 3 version of this game:
1. Soft (simple) version. It will contain only dress up part without nudity and revealing clothes.

2. Nude version. It will contain dress up part, nudity, revealing clothes, shop, money system and challenges where you can earn money to buy clothes and some other things.

3. Full version. It will also contain adult scenes, secrets, fuck tool, cum tool.

PS In this game will be more than 100 pieces of clothes and accessories!  




UPDATE 2

 I will release first (soft) version in next few days. And now... "cum tool" in action! Jill love it sooo much!

5 comments:

  1. Looks good so far, can't wait until it's finished :)
    May I ask what program you use for making the game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls add the Dead or Alive girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It demands a lot of additional work so I won't add girls from Dead or Alive.

      Delete